Isolated online UPS provides the cleanest power in the most demanding conditions. The TX90 galvanic isolation transformer prevents common mode noise which is left exposed by typical transformerless online designs.
Isolated online applications include retail, industrial environments, laboratories, and any installation with grounding or noise issues. TX90 provides dual output voltages and programmable output frequency to meet a wide range of requirements.
The P90 is a true online UPS that delivers continuous, high quality AC power to servers and network equipment with no break when transferring to battery.
The P90 provides tower, rack, and wall mount options. It protects your equipment from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, and noise interference. The P90 offers the lowest total cost of ownership by cutting energy costs and lowering heat output.
- Available models: 1000VA, 1500VA, 2000VA, 3000VA
- 98% efficiency in ECO mode
- Tower, wall, 2-post and 4-post rack mounting configurations available
- Extended battery runtimes with optional matching battery modules
- UL, cUL, CE, RoHS
- 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)
Xtreme J60 advanced design combines the benefits of lithium ion powered UPS and advanced surge suppression technology. Slim form factor (just 1.25”), wall mounting, and easy access receptacles make J60 ideal for mounting behind thin display screens in used in hotels, restaurants, hospitals, campuses, airports and other commercial areas.
While J60’s compact design is appealing to the digital signage industry, it is also excellent for providing protection to kiosks, gaming machines, computers, point-of-sale equipment, and small printers. The J60 will easily fit where conventional UPS will not.
Slim and light weight (1.25” and 3.4 lbs) the J60 mounts easily behind flat panel displays
- Power outage protection – up to 20 minutes with 60W load
- Lithium batteries provide high temperature performance with long term reliability
- UL-1778, cTUVus, FCC, and RoHS (J60 only)
- Brackets allow easy mounting to wall, ceiling or any flat surface
- Primary applications: digital signage, kiosks, gaming machines, and Point of Sale (POS)
- 5 years electronics, 5 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)